We are looking for two Moldavian volunteers in activities aimed to support the Municipality of Ollolai (Sardinia, Italy). The specific objective of the project is to promote the active citizenship of the young people of Ollolai and the European integration of Barbagia’s territory.
The ideal volunteer must be motivated, enthusiastic, sensitive, curious and loves nature, genuineness and authenticity of places. Must be prepared for interpersonal relationships and has capacity to adapt to new situations and aptitude for team works.
Term of the project:
- it is a long-term period (12 months)
- volunteers will support the Municipality of Ollolai in organizing ordinary and extraordinary activities addressed to tourists, children, elderly, young and disabled people (eg. Language classes; cultural events; music or arts workshops; exhibitions; sport initiatives; recreational workshops; support children with homework; organizing readings and books’ presentations; etc.)
- all volunteers will be working 35 hours per week (from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 17:00)
- Malik Association ensures the participation of volunteers in the training activities carried out by the National Agency and in Italian language classed held on line twice a week.
- in a private house, identified by Malik Association
- participants will sleep in double or single rooms with shared spaces (kitchen, bathroom and living room)
- the house is equipped with heating and water heater
- getting in touch with other youth workers and young people coming from different backgrounds, will receive strong incentives for their curiosity to know
- capacity building;
- ability to work in a network for common goals;
- organizational skills, ability to work in groups;
- leadership skills;
- analytical skills;
- ability to communicate in the mother tongue and in foreign languages;
- cultural awareness and expression, because the comparison with other cultures will leadparticipants to appreciate them and express it;
- social and civic competences
- digital skills, as they will prepare power point or audiovisual presentations, reports, forms, etc.
- All participants before departure (within the 10th of August) must take a language assessment (participants will be provided twice a week with an on line Italian language course through a platform which is called Online Linguistic Support)
- The EVS is free of charges for volunteers (pocket money + food money= 300 euros per month). AXA insurance (required by Sending organizations within the 1 st of August) is included. Board and lodging (rent + bills) will be provided and paid by the organizers.
- Our organization will refund each participant travel costs according to Erasmus+ rules (275 euros for volunteers arriving from Germany and Moldova). Flights can be purchased starting from the 1st of July, 2018.
Interested candidates are asked to send their CV and Motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “EVS Ollolai”
Deadline for application: 01/07/2018