We are looking for volunteers for a long-term project in Spain!
Venue of the activity: Málaga (Spain).
Duration: from September 2019 to June 2020 for a period of nine (9) months.
Mission: To contribute to the comprehensive development and improvement of the quality of life of all citizens, especially young people.
Among our activities we can mention:
- Info-Europa: a service whose purpose is to inform, advise and manage the programs that the European Union has created in the fields of education, training and youth.
- Language learning: basic English workshop, English conversation classes, Spanish language and culture.
- Career counseling and training courses about socio-professional abilities.
- Workshops: international cooking classes, recycling, dance, yoga, tailoring and dressmaking courses, etc.
- Urban Art: we organized different local and international activities where we use urban art as a tool for inclusion, social transformation and entrepreneurship.
Volunteer’s tasks: supporting Info-Europa service, promoting local and international volunteering activities, supporting our workshops and activities, helping in our daily work, creating and uploading news to our webpage and social networks, as well as posters and other media design activities. The volunteer has also a space for promoting his/her own activity or workshop. The specific tasks and role of each volunteer can vary according to his/her profile.
Profile: we are looking for volunteers with different profiles, mainly: social field, communication and graphic design, social animation and youth facilitation. Young people who are motivated, committed, interested in acquiring new competences, as well as contributing to the aims and activities of our organisation.
Interested candidates are asked to send their CV and Motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Volunteering in Spain”!
Deadline for application: 27/01/2019