From 01/09/2018 to 30/06/2019
Tambour Battant proposes 2 placements for a Voluntary Service in Mulhouse (France).
The participants will be involved in the project “Les Jeunes s’engagent pour l’Europe” (Young people commit to Europe) which aims to promote the inclusion of the local young people in international youth activities for such as volunteering and exchanges.
They will be assigned the following tasks:
* Support the implementation of workshops and events;
* Communication with local and international partners and beneficiaries;
* Assist the team of the organisation in administrative tasks related to the project;
* Updating website and management of social networks;
* A time of reflection and work on volunteers’ personal project will be devoted, as well as for French language courses.
Accommodation, Food and Transport arrangements:
Accommodation and food:
The volunteers will be hosted in an 60m² apartment situated in the city center. They will sharing the apartment with 2 other volunteers (total: 4). The appartement has 3 rooms, a kitchen, a bathroom and all the necessary amenities.
Mulhouse is situated in the east of France. By train, it is 20mn from Basel (CH), 35mn from Freiburg (DE), 30mn from Colmar (FR) and 55mn from Strasbourg (FR).
The volunteers will receive 186€/month as food allowance (31 days).
Monthly allowance (pocket money) : 180€ / Month.
Young women and young men from 20 to 25 years old, motivated and aware of the volunteering commitment as a community benefit action.
You should also be interested in the proposed activities.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are asked to complete this application form and send it to email@example.com before 22.01.2018