Right now ADVIT Moldova are offering the chance to become a local friend to one of our new and current volunteers. This is an opportunity to improve your language skills and take a chance to make in international buddy.
What is a Local Friend.
A Local Friend is a person who provides guidance and help to the volunteers as they adjust to their new chaotic life in a completely new city.
A Local Friend has the responsibility to help the volunteers and the Local Friend should do their best to fulfill their tasks
Why a Local Friend is important.
- A new volunteer usually does not know the language and/or the city.
- You can be the first local friend the volunteer will ever have.
- You will help the volunteer acclimate and adjust to a new environment and a new culture.
- You can give tips on how life in this city works, not only for day to day living but also for fun.
What you will gain.
- Communication & Language skills.
- Opportunities to participate in Training Programmes
- Exposure to new cultures and perspectives.
- Experience in an international environment.
- The chance to go on ESC and Youth Exchanges yourself.
Benefits of the Local Friend
- You might make a friend whose country in the future you can visit.
- And your horizons will definitely broaden.
Interested candidates are asked to send their CV and Application (Below) to email@example.com with the subject “Local Friend”.