We are looking for participants for a training course in Georgia.
ESC to Reality: Qualicaucasus is a training course for youth workers, project coordinators, mentors, supervisors and other persons directly involved in volunteering support system and who are ready to improve personal and professional skills and competencies in order to develop and review their practices in coordinating, supervising, preparing and mentoring volunteers in ESC projects. The training is designed to discover various aspects of Caucasus reality and to improve quality of existing and future volunteering projects. Participants would be able to experience different ways of learning, to reinforce synergies between formal and non -formal education, to create new partnerships and to share and learn tools, methods and best practices from different international perspectives.
Main goal for this project is to increase quality level of volunteering projects implemented with partners from Caucasus region by developing competences of the persons directly involved in support system of volunteers.
Training course is designed for up-to-now EVS support people in each partner organisation
who are interested to work with organisations and volunteers from Caucasus region:
• representatives of ESC accredited organisations;
• active or potential ESC coordinators;
• active or potential mentors;
• ex-EVS volunteers who are willing to get involved in volunteering project support
system and management;
• organisation’s staff members who are supervising volunteering activities and providing
Each partner organisation is responsible for the selection of suitable participants, who will be
• to communicate meaningfully in English, the main working language of the meeting;
• to actively participate in the full duration of the course;
• to share their experience with colleagues and members of involved organisations upon
return from the course;
• to develop and improve future ESC projects in cooperation with EECA/Program
countries according to mutual agreements on quality standards.
Travel costs reimbursement maximum is 275€ for Moldova. Interested candidates are asked to send their CV and Motivation letter to email@example.com with the subject “Training course in Georgia”!
Deadline for application: 25/02/2019