We are looking for 4 Moldovan participants (youth workers) for a training of trainers in Bansko, Bulgaria
Duration: 8-16th of May
This training is part of a big project with many activities, therefore the participants of the training should be available for further activities.Participants should be committed to be the part of the project’s all phases and be able to take part in Job Shadowing which will take place in Blagoevgrad ,
Bulgaria from 1-9 June or in Turku, Finland 23-31th of May.
The objectives of the whole project:
– To equip involved organisations with knowledge in human rights and democratic citizenship;
– To develop critical human rights consciousness in youth workers and educators directly and their peers indirectly;
– To give training competencies to the youth workers and educators to have thorough knowledge and understanding of the
discipline’s objectives and principles and appropriate teaching and learning methods.
– To develop new bottom-up approaches in human rights education and education for democratic citizenship;
– To bring an online-dimension to human rights education by creating a tool to educate, validate, recognize and reflect on the learning – to create a badge of Human Rights Ambassador (to give a better understanding visit the following link, it’s an example that we have developed last year with our partners, but only piloted: https://www.badgecraft.eu/en/projects/1237/badges);
– To identify effective methods to increase youth participation and enchant youth workers and young people with human rights;
– To strengthen respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms in youth and empower them to become active democratic citizens who stand up for human rights (HRE for Transformative Action (Monisha Bajaj – Human Rights Education: Ideology, Location, and Approaches);
– To further the activities of partner organizations aimed at the creation of a culture of peace, based upon universal values of Human Rights
Objectives of the training:
o Increasing the competences of youth leaders, youth workers and educators in the field of anti-hate
speech activism and Human Rights Education
o Increasing the international dimension of youth work, notably with reference to human rights
education through using digital technologies and art.
o introducing the badges system, how and where it work; badges
o Assuring a long term, sustainable increase in quality of partner organisations’ work with human rights
issues to prepare participants and organisations for the fellowship, give them set of competences which
will ease their learning during the whole process.
Interested candidates are asked to send their CV and this complete application form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Training in Bansko,” before 22/03/2019!