Through practical workshops, participants will get acquainted with several types of handicrafts (Decoupage, vitrail glass painting, wreaths making, sculpting with polymer clay, plaster mask making, woodcarving, rug waiving and finger puppet, bear making, etc.), will learn the steps of developing initial idea to a final business and product, also get competencies of its promotion through social media.
Arrival day: 15 November 2018
Departure day: 26 November 2018
Place: City Tsaghkadzor, Armenia
Main objectives of the project are to:
- Develop a sense of initiative and entrepreneurship;
- Increase participants’ awareness about micro economical youth opportunities;
- Equip participants with competencies in the field of handicrafts’ business and with digital skills for its promotion through social media;
- Enrich participants’ competencies in different types of handicrafts;
- Increase cultural awareness and sense of tolerance;
- Explore the possibilities of the Erasmus + program as a tool for youth employment, mobility, and entrepreneurship;
- Identify the competencies that can be obtained through European non-formal learning projects and their certification by Youthpass, etc.
- The whole project will be based on non-formal tools and methods of education which will foster the participant’s learning process.
Profile of participants:
- Aged from 18 to 30 years old. (No age limit for group leaders).
- Interest in the topic.
- Living in rural or remote areas.
- Holding a citizenship/residence permit of one of the partner countries.
- Facing social, economic and geographic hardships.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Available for the whole duration of the youth exchange.
Venue: Hotel “Alpina”
Participants will be accommodated in triple/quad rooms. They will be provided with 3-time food and a coffee break per day. A special menu will be prepared for vegetarians. The venue will provide also bedsheets, towels and a free Wifi.
Travel Reimbursement: 275€/ participants coming from Moldova
For more information, we will notify the selected participants.
Interested candidates are asked to send their CV and Motivation letter to email@example.com with the subject “Youth Exchange Armenia”
Deadline for application: 22/07/2018