We are looking for five volunteers for a one-month EVS project “Reading the World (REWO)” in Cagliari Italy
Duration: One Month
Date: 01.10.2018 – 31.10.2018
Place: Cagliari, Italy
REWO project aims to:
– provide the event “The books help to read the world” with an international
dimension and a youthful imprint, involving EU and non-EU young people,
more and more distracted by new technologies and inhabitants of a more and
more “liquid” and the global world;
-stimulate young people, especially those who come from rural areas and are
in Cagliari for study or work’s reasons, to reflect on environmental issues,
consumerism and global justice;
– transferring transversal competencies, skills and knowledge to young people;
-create synergy between the two main strands of Malik Association: youth
policies (“Backpack project”) and culture (“Books help to read the world”).
– assistance in the preparation of the areas in which the activities are carried out;
– support in preparing readings, workshops and exhibition contents;
– support in the assembly of promotional material;
– assistance in the communication and dissemination of results;
-sharing volunteering experience and information on the Erasmus + Program and on
European Solidarity Corps in schools and youth centres.
With the exception of special occasions (eg events organized over the weekend) all volunteers will be working 35 hours per week (from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 17:00).
Volunteers will be accommodated in double or triple rooms at Marina Hostel, Cagliari.
275€/ participants coming from Moldova
For more information, we will notify the selected participants.
Interested candidates are asked to send their CV and Motivation letter to email@example.com with the subject “EVS Sardinia”
Deadline for application: 17/08/2018