We are looking for a Moldovan volunteer (age: 18-30) for a one-year project in Karlsruhe Germany
Duration: one year
Date: 01/02/19 – 31/01/20
Place: Karlsruhe, Germany
The project aims to:
Organize different activities and summer camps for children and young people between the ages of 6 and 20 years. Offer non-formal education and workshops, as well as intercultural encounters and projects for young people and young adults between 15 and 30 years of age.
One focus of our work is participation and personal development. Our activities are also offered to children and young people from socially disadvantaged backgrounds and to young people with a migration background.
- organization of the European Voluntary Service.
- press work, news letters, info events and Facebook activities
- support the Pre-Departure and Come-Back Seminars for the volunteers
- support and communicate with EVS candidates who want to go abroad
- collecting applications from candidates who want to be volunteers in Karlsruhe
- Participate in our youth club and organize events there
- carry through a personal project with Support and guidance of a mentor
- take part in many trainings and seminars
- Participate in our camps: in winter, with skiing / snowboarding in Switzerland, in spring with
- language trips to the UK, or in summer on a beach-camp in Corsica
The Volunteer will live in a house together with 6 European volunteers, all working in different projects. The rooms are split with the help of a rotating system. Though all the time some have to share a room with the same sex and some will have a room for themselves. We introduced the rotating system that everybody has the possibility for having a room for him/herself for some time. The house is quite big and has lots of places where everyone can have some time and space for him/herself.
The house has a big kitchen, two lounge rooms, one bathroom and one separate toilet, a balcony and a court which they need to share. The house is situated in Stutensee which is a suburb of Karlsruhe. It takes 20 minutes with the tram to the city centre and to the office.
275€ for the flight
Interested candidates are asked to send their CV and Motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Volunteering in Germany”
Deadline for application: 09/09/2018