We are looking for Moldovan participants for a training course in Recoaro, Intaly.
Duration: 25.07.19 – 01.08.19
Participation fee: 30€
The overall aim of the training course is to train youth workers, youth leaders being able to set up youth social enterprises based on The UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and its 4 principles such as survival, protection, development and participation in order to support the cooperation among young people with refugees/migrants background and local young people. To strengthen and support coherent approaches to unaccompanied migrant children and young people in the frame of youth work and European cooperation. The methodology of the training course TheConvention ofthe RightsoftheChild byUNICEF The UNESCO’s Four Pillars of Education How to co-plan and design community-based projects through child rights-based approach, analytical steps and logical framework planning How toundertake a “child right based analysis” Project Cycle Management (EU Commission) Youth work and child protection in European context
The food and accommodation will be provided and paid by the organizers. Travels costs will be counted based on the distance calculator of European Commission and reimbursed by bank transfer after the course (in Euros €). Participation fee is 30 euros.
*the price of the reimbursement is for 1 person, every country has to provide 2 participants per group, except Hungary, who is obliged to provide a group of 4*
turkey 360EU/140 visa | hungary 275EU | moldova 275EU | Slovakia 275EU | Ukraine 275EU | United kingdom 275EU | albania 275EU | armenia 360EU/70EU visa | georgia 360EU/75EU visa | jordan 360EU/30EU visa | macedonia 275EU | italy (non reimbursable)
You will receive back your travelcostsuptothe amountstated bythe European Commission according to the distance band, by giving us allyour tickets and bills related to the travel.The reimbursement will be paid ONLY by bank transfer after receiving all the original tickets. Be aware that, as written in the registration form, there is 30EUR participation fee! During the seminar we will plan a meeting to better explain the procedure we adopt for reimbursement.
The reimbursement will be paid ONLY by bank transfer after receiving all the original tickets.
What to bring with you?
– Medicines- if you need them (anti-allergypills,pain killers, aspirin etc.);
-Your passportor ID card;
-Your EU insurance card;
– All your travel tickets(if you want the reimbursement; for what concerns the flight ticket, remember to keep the boarding pass à “A boarding passes a document provided by an airline during check-in,giving a passenger permission to board the airplane for a particular flight. As a minimum, it identifies the passenger, the flight number, and the date and scheduled timefor departure. In some cases, flyerscan check in online and print the boarding passes themselves”);
– Any music you like especially musicin your own language;
– National snacks, drinks, easy food, specialties for intercultural evening;
– Introduction of your organizations: please bring some introduction materials about your organization;
-Other stuff you might need (camera/film, toilet things, etc.)
Interested candidates are asked to send their CV and Motivation letter to email@example.com with the subject “Training course in Recoaro, Italy”
Deadline for application: 24.05.2019