About the long term project
WHEN: 05.01.2019 – 06.11.2019 = 305 days
– promoting the learning of new knowledge, skills, attitudes and values essential for personal development and application in society, for creating and supporting an individual volunteer educational plan
– increase of media-related competences and knowledge of foreign languages
– promoting intercultural dialogue, shared values, solidarity, freedom and tolerance
– creating a space for mutual exchange of experience in the field of working with children, youth and adolescents, adults
– learning as active citizens, expressing solidarity, helping their own / foreign communities
Methodological trainings: street art, animation, teaching approaching etc.
Volunteers will be working 35 hours per week, and will have 2 days off per month of holidays, Saturdays and Sundays are mostly free.
Volunteers will live in a common flats with max 2 in one room. The kitchen and the bathrooms are common in every flat.The volunteers can prepare the food on their own.Every flat has Internet wireless connections. Every volunteer will receive a Polish SIM card.
– Pocket money – The volunteer will receive monthly pocket money on – 85 euros
– Food allowances – The volunteer will receive monthly food allowance – 400 pln
-Be able to work in an International team. Be able to take lead/charge in events, happenings. Critically analytical people are welcome.
-Candidate should have interest in creative writing: Volunteer will be responsible for writing international blog, updating social media.
-Candidates with experience in graphic design: Volunteer will be responsible for creating advertisements, making of short movies or/and updating social media, editing and posting photographs.
About the short term project
Open vacancy for short term EVS in our institution located in Leszno, Poland between 05.01.2019 – 07.03.2019
The main objective of the activities is to support young people with fewer opportunities, give them a new opportunity for development. The role of the volunteer mainly would be:
– to lead winter camps for kids and youth,
– animate their free time, developing their passions and skills
-leading sport & art activities /what volunteers is good at/
– managing street actions,
Become an ambassador: promoting Mobilities, Erasmus+, Volunteering , Solidarity.
-Communicative EN, Energy & Enthusiasm for better
-Speak Communicative English, Any other Language is an advantage.
-Be motivated, have energy to work with children.
-Addressing youth & local community. Ability to perform workshops, performances, spontaneous actions, raise awareness about European issues.
-Candidate with interest in creative writing: to lead a newsletter.
-Candidates with Artistic / Musical / Theatrical skills or interest; street artist performer, animators, abstract expressionist, musicians, comedians.
-Candidates with experience in Illustration & clip-art
-Mass flash mobs
-Travellers & Geography Lovers.
Interested candidates are asked to send their CV and Motivation letter to email@example.com with the subject “Long Term Volunteering in Leszno” or “Short Term Volunteering in Leszno”!
Deadline for application: 6/12/2018